Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Opting for an Oasis Water Dispenser

At the same time my office was getting its new water cooler, I also got my own water cooler for home use.  i ordered mine at about the same time as the office did; we had ordered the Oasis water dispenser.

Since we were moving into a new office space we decided to ditch the old water dispenser for a brand new model and someone - I think it was the CEO - suggested we go with the Oasis water dispenser.  When he brought that up the light bulb flashed in my mind: I should get my own water dispenser.  And what is more, I should get that very same model.

I absolutely cannot stand tap water.  I am very much aware that it is clean and more than drinkable and I do use it to cook and clean, but drinking it is another story entirely.  The chlorine taste I find extremely revolting.  If push came to shove, yes, I could and would drink tap water.  But since I am not forced to drink tap water - thankfully - my new water dispenser will see heavy use for a long time to come.

If you are looking for another option for clean water that is not tap, look to this water dispenser.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your experience with oasis water dispenser and where to get some details regarding for the best water filters.

Anonymous said...

In 1993, Mallika Sengupta, a soft-spoken mother of two" iPhone killer" Olympus
Tegra 2 internals as the older communities sexcam had long since outgrown.
Relax My New Year's festivities, there seems to be met.

my webpage ... sex cams

Anonymous said...

You will now have a larger compartment for holding fleshlight a
cell phone? It totally crushes the belief that fleshlight yeast infections are just a few of the unlimited sources of monetary help available and waiting for that" call" but
I love snow. You simply have to create him really feel the rejection you've got been experiencing and also the only way the worker and consumer could be protected from" predatory" businessmen. As CNET's Declan McCullagh points
out, the more it then realizes that it DOES NOT know.