Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Why Use a Claris Hot Water Filter


When I was growing up, my family owned a well. We didn't have municipal water. I never feared drinking out of the faucet or even the hose on really warm days.

Those were simpler times. Those were the times when people were not worried about filtering out the contaminants that might be lurking in our drinking water. There was not a care in the world. Then, one day, when my father came home from his job at the Department of Environmental Protection, he said the words that made my mother call the county and get us hooked into the water system: "e-coli."

Well, as soon as we switched over, mom started using a Claris hot water filter. Not only did it filter out all of the contaminants of the municipal water, but it also was really good for the environment which is something my family was always very conscious of.

The Claris water filter heats water at it's source so there's no energy wasted on heating the water. It's also much more conservative in water savings. It doesn't waste as much water because you only use what you need. And of course, it improves the quality of your water significantly!

3 comments:

water treatment technologies said...

is this effective?

Waterway Plastics Pool Accessories said...

May We think that water filters are used for things like water fountains, Or they can be used for any more.

Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for novice blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.


Visit my website - wood plans for free