Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How Often Do I Use My Oasis Water Dispenser?

The fact is I use my Oasis water dispenser a lot.  I use it multiple times each and every day.  Water is all I drink so this makes a whole lot of sense.  I do not drink soda at all.  The only times I ever have soft drinks in my fridge is when I plan to have a bunch of guests over for a party or something like that.  It is hard for me to fathom not having a water dispenser around because of my personal choice to drink nothing else but water.

Besides simply filling glasses of water and drinking whenever I please, I also use my Oasis water dispenser to refill the empty bottles of water I sometimes have lying around the house.  This saves me a ton of money on buying water bottles on a daily basis or buying them in bulk.  I can just buy a single water bottle and then refill it as much as I want.  I can even buy those reusable bottles and fill those at will.

With a water dispenser in my house I do not have to deal with spending a couple of dollars every day to drink clean, refreshing water.  All I have to do is refill my old bottles!

2 comments:

pentair water treatment said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

Unknown said...

Excellent article! We are linking too this particularly great post onn our site. Keep up the great writing.شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض